Thursday, August 30, 2007

Finally, maybe?

I think I'm finally maybe getting back into my routine, just in time for the labor day weekend break which will probably throw me off again, but hey, maybe I'll get the hang of it before summer break next year. It doesn't matter to the kids though, they haven't been checking very closely to see if I've gotten my stuff done. I guess they're not desparate for a day off yet! So for now, we're still plugging away at American History, reading, long division and other things ...

Last night when I went to the grocery, the kids didn't want to go with me, so the oldest stayed home and the youngest 2 called Grandma to see if she'd keep them. Not only would she keep them, but she'd bought them all small presents. The younger 2 got bracelets and silly putty and they were quite happy when I picked them up. The youngest said "There are 2 reasons I like Grandma. First, well, she's Grandma and second, she gives us presents for no reason!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails