Thursday, August 16, 2007

I know I uploaded them ...


but I can't find them. I wanted to share the pictures of the notebook pages we've been making. The kids are really doing well. We're studying about the Native Americans in our post-Columbus but pre-European-settlers period of American History. Anyway, it's been going pretty well but the youngest is starting to get bored with school. I'm not sure whether to just make him deal with it, or to change school up a little bit. Last year, he was always the one who would have a cow if I changed the schedule, so I'm not sure what to do. We're going to the state fair on Monday and that counts as a school day in Kentucky so that will be a nice break from routine.

I can share a state fair picture from last year. My youngest 2 kids were on this ride when I took the picture. I didn't realize the ride when that high when I said they could get on it. You can just see their little feet sticking out at the bottom of the picture!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I grew up in S.C and the state fair was such a huge event!! Have fun!!

Eat an elephant ear for me, please!!

((Hugs))

Henny Penny said...

Kentucky state fair time! I've never been. After the lil girl got her feet cut off at KY Kingdom, I don't think I'll be going any time soon either. Shudder.

Henny Penny said...

Sorry. Didn't mean to sound negative. I hope that you all enjoy the fair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails