Thursday, June 14, 2007

Too, too, too busy.

We are just too busy this week. The kids have VBS and I've been taxi-ing them back and forth, back and forth and back and forth. I've had a very difficult time getting either my work or my housework done. Our house is a wreck. Last night, even the youngest agreed it needs cleaning. That's when you know it's really bad. I'll be taxi-ing, working, taxi-ing, working, taxi-ing and then working today and I'm not sure when I'm going to fit a cleaning session in. Of course I could be cleaning right now instead of blogging ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...Yep, I often think of what I could be doing instead of blogging. I always lower the shades and light a candle when my home gets too "lived in". LOL I need to hit Yankee Candle and stock up on some new tarts. I do plan to really clean on Saturday, really!

Just Me said...

Yeah, me too. Really. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Cleaning..smeashing....life is too short and believe me you won't be remembered for your clean house!!
I miss you....been to busy with our life to even blog or read the blogs!!!
You are my inspiration when it comes to homeschooling!!!
I am so proud of you and your exercising!! You sure are good!!!!
RAY RAY RAY FOR FATCATPAULANNE!!!
IF SHE CAN'T DO IT...NO-ONE CAN!!!
KEEP IT UP!!!
Bunny

Just Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Henny Penny said...

Blogging is much more fun! TeeHee

Fatcat said...

I really like the idea of lowering the lights and lighting a candle!

Welcome back Bunny!

For me, pretty much everything is more fun. I hate housework!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails