Thursday, June 21, 2007

10 things?

Okay, I was going to copy off of Janet's blog and give you a glimpse into my inner being, but I couldn't think of anything interesting, much less 10 interesting things. So, as kind of a gratitude journal today, 10 things that are good about today.

1. We have 17 tiny green tomatoes in our little garden patch.
2. I got a new umbrella for my patio table.
3. Everybody's healthy here etc.

Uh oh.

You know when you get to the 'everyone's healthy" you are pretty much done. Let's see if I can think of anything else.

4. One of the petunias my daughter and I planted about a month ago has 45 blooms on it. On one plant! The other one has 3 blooms. We did not use Miracle Grow!
5. I am not behind on my work this week.
6. I now have 10 1/2 things done on my spring/summer cleaning list.

Okay, that's 6.

I'll now try to put in a few interesting things about me, things my blog friends might not know.

1. I always wear black.
2. I keep my fingernails very, very short. I don't bite them, I just don't like long nails now that I type for a living.
3. My favorite food is mashed potatoes.
4. I check my email too often.
5. Probably my all-time favorite author is Mary Stewart. Also J.K. Rowling.
6. I enjoy reading Hank the Cowdog to my children. I'm not sure what I will do if they don't want to hear me read it anymore. I may have to start volunteering someplace reading books to people or something.
7. I make a lot of lists.
8. If I could have, I would have had at least 5 kids.

Hey, 8 that time. That's way better than 6.

I'm glad no one has tagged me for that 100 things about me blog thingy. There is no way I could do it!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I like your lists! Your garden sounds great. I check my e-mail obsessively and make a lot of lists too.

Henny Penny said...

I love potatoes too! :o)

Come on... Do the 100! LOL
Just think of it as another list...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails