Monday, June 25, 2007

Pretending.

I got up today feeling tired and worn out. I decided that if I was going to get any of my work done, I needed to just pretend that I felt good and do the work anyway, so that's what I did. I cleaned the house a, got a bookcase painted and got a bit more done on the sidewalk out front. That concrete work is very tiring. I did learn that I shouldn't try to mix a whole bag at one time so maybe the rest of it will be easier. I'm also not going to go out there and try to work without recruiting at least one kid as a helper. Having someone else to fetch the water is very, very helpful. The sidewalk isn't looking as good as I had hoped. I may have to paint the concrete when I'm done to make it a better color that matches the house better. I'll take pictures when I'm done.

I'm tired now but it's nice to get to mark some more things off my to do list.

3 comments:

LaraRose said...

hi, I like very much your blog because you speak of your days and me to. I live in Portugal and I like metting people every nations, so I leave an question: Can you speak portuguese?

Fatcat said...

No, only a little French, that I learned in college.

Henny Penny said...

HUGS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails