Saturday, June 02, 2007

I feel weird this week.

Some would argue that I probably feel weird every week because I'm just a weird person, but I mean that this week has been different from the usual routine. We're done with school, that's different. The pool is up and the kids have been spending crazy amounts of time in it. (8 hours yesterday! We've went through almost 2 complete bottles of sunscreen since Monday! I even got in there with them a couple of times.) We've also been eating a lot of meals outside on the patio table, since I'd rather take it out to them than have them coming inside dripping water everywhere, and that seems vacation-like. My older son started taking karate lessons. My husband has been working a different shift. I got to eat at Olive Garden this week for the first time ever. Yum. It kind of seems like a vacation except for the obvious thing; the fact that both my husband and I have been working every day. Still, it's been a nice week.

While we were eating chili dogs out on the deck a few minutes ago, youngest son said this "The chilier the hot dog, the harder it is to eat."

1 comment:

Henny Penny said...

Sounds more relaxed than the usual schedule. This is always a good thing!

I agree with the youngest on the whole chilier theory. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails