Saturday, June 30, 2007

Procrastinating.

I admit it. I've been horrible. The kids have been out of school for a month and I haven't been exercising and I haven't been cleaning the house on the regular schedule like I was when I was doing The Mama List. Everything's gone to pot around here. It's awful. I'm going to make a resolution this week to try and get back to some sort of morning routine and finally get that darn spring cleaning done. I got about halfway through the list and stalled on that too. I have done some things I needed to do, I've almost got the sidewalk done out front, I've done a lot of planning for school next year, but other than that, I've been slacking.

Okay, confession over. I'm going to try to do better this week!

1 comment:

Henny Penny said...

The lazy. hazy days of summer are putting a spell on you! ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails