Friday, June 08, 2007

I personally ended another drought.


That's the second one for me. The first time, we were having a terrible drought here in the eastern United States. It hadn't rained for quite a while. My cousin and I planned a trip to Florida and it started raining when we were about halfway down there and rained for several days. This one has just been a small regional drought. It hadn't rained in our area for about 4-5 weeks. To end this one, we planned a birthday party at the park to celebrate our youngest son's birthday which is Monday. We planned an outdoor treasure hunt with a pirate theme and everything. It poured rain and we ended up moving the party to a restaurant. It turned out to be fun anyway, I guess. I had a good time and I think the kids had fun.

Maybe I should hire myself out as a rain-maker?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi FCP--OK, you had fun and "ended a drought."
I would say a good day in all?

Henny Penny said...

Aye! Aye! Captain! LOL

We had a storm yesterday evening that made me shiver me timbers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails