Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Day Off.

I have a day off from work today. I really should clean the house, but sometimes I think there is value in just taking a day off. If you don't stop every now and again and recharge those batteries, they are going to run out on you, probably at a very bad time. I may not do too much today, take it easy and get ready for my week. We've got a field trip tomorrow which I'm happy about. We'll enjoy that. Then we have 3 days of school and then on Friday, a homeschool co-op Christmas craft party. It's not even December yet, but already holiday activities are getting started. I bet it is going to be difficult to concentrate on school between now and Christmas, for mom and the kids.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hope you enjoyed your break!

Anonymous said...

I also did basically nothing yesterday. It felt good. ;)
Have fun on the field trip today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails