Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Closer Look.

I was looking on the internet to check into possibly buying another language arts program for my ninth grader when I ran across a listing of the one we already have. It's a package of 10 little booklets/ workbooks. He's on book one and it is very, very, intensive grammar which has been difficult to wade through. I noticed though, that the listing said that it also had literature studies and I went and looked carefully at the rest of his books. After he finishes this intensive grammar, the rest of the books look okay, even interesting. He's spent the first 50 days of school getting about 20 pages of language arts done, so I think I'll have him move into the second book and do maybe 2 pages in it and half a page in the grammar book each day, that way the course will get done this year and we won't be pulling our hair out from now until Christmas! Whew. I feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Grin*

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails