Monday, November 20, 2006

6 Whole Days.

I have managed to do 6 whole days of my morning routine which includes cleaning the house and exercising. 6 Days. I didn't do it over the weekend so that is Monday through Friday of last week and then today. That is a record for me. I almost never stick to these things for long, so I am thrilled. Starting my day with exercise makes me feel better all day long.

We are doing school at least today and tomorrow even though it is a holiday week. We probably should do at least 1 turkey craft, don't you think? Isn't that mandatory?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Handprint turkeys? *Grin*

Janet said...

Do you need placemats, centerpieces, napkin rings or place cards for turkey day? Make the underaged help do it. :grin:

Funky-Redhead said...

Go you! 6 days toward better health!

Anonymous said...

Yay, you! 6 days, that is awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails