Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tis The Season

It's that time of year when even disorganized people like me have to pull out calendars and actually use them. It seems like there are so many events planned already this month! I love the holidays and yet, it is kind of a strain, getting it all done and being every place you need to be. I got tagged this morning to be in our church's Christmas Pagent, so there goes my Sunday afternoon naps for the next few weeks, LoL. Hopefully it won't be too bad. I also got asked to sing in the Chrismas Cantata with the choir, but I don't think I could handle that too. That would mean practice every Wednesday night as well. I've been using the calendar feature of Yahoo to help me manage it all. Hopefully, I won't miss anything.

At the time I'm typing this, it is 35 days, 11 hours and 37 minutes until Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiding this post from Rosie! *LOL*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails