Friday, November 10, 2006

Just now starting to recover.


Our routine is just now starting to recover from fall break. Not to say that DH and I don't have to remind the kids to do their schoolwork, but now they are cooperating a bit better. It's subtle, but it's there. They are reminding each other. One of them will propose watching TV or going outside and the other will ask if they're done with their schoolwork yet. It's kind of funny, but I'm thankful for it. We'll keep going as long as we can into the holiday season, until the excitement just overwhelms us, LoL.

We're getting into our earth science unit a little bit, maybe not as much as we should. I put this picture of the earth on here to inspire me to actually do something on the unit study today!

2 comments:

Funky-Redhead said...

I will take insiration wherever I can get it!

Birdie said...

"One of them will propose watching TV or going outside and the other will ask if they're done with their schoolwork yet. It's kind of funny, but I'm thankful for it. We'll keep going as long as we can into the holiday season, until the excitement just overwhelms us, LoL."

Way to go! You are successfully teaching your children the importance of diligence.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails