Tuesday, July 12, 2005

TV and the Silly Kids.

Home*School*Home
In our house, the TV isn't as much trouble for me, as far as enforcing time limits, as the GameCube. We don't have cable or satellite TV so there are only 4 TV broadcast stations. The only one with any children's programming during the week is PBS. The kids were watching PBS this morning and Teletubbies came on. My kids are old enough now that Teletubbies gets on their nerves. When it started coming on, the 7-year-old ran to the TV and turned it off, yelling "Teletubbies!!!!" and my 8-year-old daughter dramatically covered her eyes with her hands and yelled "My eyes! My eyes!"

3 comments:

Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

Smart kids. Do they do that with Barney too?

Fatcat said...

Not yet. They usually just leave the room or quietly turn off the TV when Barney's on. My older son used to love Barney so much. I kind of miss that time. :-)

Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

I miss Playhouse Disney. My kids are too old for it now. No more Wiggles for me. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails