Sunday, July 24, 2005

Coffee.

Home*School*Home
I love coffee. I have been a coffee drinker since my teens. A year or so ago, I discovered a coffee-mate type creamer that was chocolate/mocha flavored. Oh my goodness, it was good. After a while though, I decided I'd better quit using it because I used so much and I was gaining weight. I figured I was getting too much in the form of liquid calories. Oh it was difficult. I decided at that time to give up coffee altogether, but that only lasted about an hour. I'm just drinking it black these days, with 1 sugar. Sigh. I miss my mocha.

I do make exceptions for special occasions, however. I did get an opportunity to visit Starbucks for the first time the other night. Of course I ordered the Mocha. ;-)

3 comments:

Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

Have you tried splenda or flavoring syrups made with splenda? They have zero calories. I blogged about them here: http://mrshappyhousewife.blogspot.com/2005/06/java-jolt-mrs-happy-housewife-way.html

Fatcat said...

Oh that sounds wonderful! I'm off to ead your blog!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Starbucks..if you ever want something other than coffee then be sure and check out the Chai Latte! My husband is a loyal Cafe Mocha drinker.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails