Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Everything Homeschooling Book

Home*School*Home
I got this book out of the library yesterday and I have found, so far, that it is a really good general overview of the options available to homeschoolers. It has a lot of links to websites in it. I would especially recommend it to new homeschoolers and to those who are in the considering homeschooling stage. It is very informative. I've got a son going into 7th grade and I've been looking into the available high school homeschool options and doing some thinking about whether I want him to get a diploma from an accredited school or give him a homemade diploma or to take the GED route. I am leaning towards an high school homestudy/ independent study route at the moment and this book has a lot of options in it for me to explore.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails