Monday, July 11, 2005

Time Management

Home*School*Home
I picked this book up at the library to see if it would help me with scheduling and I found a lot more than I was expecting. It should be called Life Management. In fact, at one point in the book, the author asks us to make a statement about time as in "I don't manage time well." Go ahead. Make a statement to yourself about how you manage your time. Then, take out the word 'time' and put in the word 'life' as in "I don't manage my life well." This book really pegged me. It addresses time management, wasting time (life!), deciding what is important and scheduling it in, and even gets into the issues of clutter and worry as issues of time management. I tried to use the principles in this book while working on my new homeschool schedule which I will post here later, if I can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails