Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A Little Dog.

Home*School*Home
Our smallest dog, Shadow, is about cocker spaniel sized, I think. He's about 12 pounds and comes to my knees when he is standing on all fours. My daughter commented today that he's getting too heavy for her to carry around easily and she wants to keep him (and Lucy, our big dog) but also get a smaller dog, one that won't get too big. She asked me what was the smallest kind of dog and I said, "I don't know, maybe a toy poodle". She said indignantly, "I don't want a toy dog, I want a real dog".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Maybe you ought to look at chihuahuas or pomeranians or lhasa apsos. :-)

Fatcat said...

Yes, not a toy. :-) I don't think we'll be getting a third dog though. Two is plenty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails