Saturday, March 26, 2005

More Kids Quotes



Don’t you just love how mommy’s magic kisses make everything better? My little one actually came running into my bedroom one time yelling “Kiss Emergency! Kiss emergency” and then he said “Kiss my big toe”. The thing is, he is totally serious. Of course, I kissed the toe.

Another time, Dan came to me, totally serious and kind of concerned, and said “Barney loves me, but I don’t love him." Then he added more brightly, "I like his show, though”.

Sometimes the things the kids say, that they meant to be reasurring, just aren't comforting at all. One night we heard a very large noise in the kitchen. My husband said "What are you doing in there?" and Dan yelled back “Nothing you need to worry about”. Oh course, that made us worry even more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend - we could write a book, with your Dan's and my Jesse's comments, it would be hysterical and a for sure best seller. Love your blog!!

Scottie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails