Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Back to Square One/ Forgetfulness.

Home*School*Home

Okay, I brought out my new "easy" post spring break accomplishment list and we all just sat and looked at it. No one could work up any enthusiasm. At all. I know I am PMSing a bit and we all got some bad news last night and we just felt like we couldn't do it today. We just couldn't. Since we worked 2 days of spring break, I just decided that we should take the day off. Well, mostly anyway. I still have to work at my paid job, but no homeschooling today. I feel like we need a radically different approach to homeschooling/scheduling or at least something to pull out on the days when you feel overwhelmed. Any ideas?

Last night Daniel said something that was both cute and profound. I said "that is going in my blog, first thing in the morning". I sat down this morning to blog and couldn't remember. I talked to all 3 kids and they can't remember either. Sigh. How can 4 people forget something? From yesterday?

I'll share a Daniel funny quote from a while back instead. One night I asked him to put something on the nightstand and he said "mommy, don't you have a morning stand?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails