Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I accidently outed the Easter Bunny

Home*School*Home

I guess I didn't realize how smart my daughter is. She's 8. I took back the headphones the Easter Bunny brought my oldest son because he didn't like them and she was with me. She figured it out. I told her that I bought the toys (they each get 1 small toy) and she said "Did you buy the candy too?" I said "what do you think?" and she said, "you did! I know you did! You are the Easter Bunny!". Then she said "Are you Santa Claus too?" Again, I said "What do you think?". I just couldn't tell a lie. I don't know if it was the right thing to do but I feel kind of bad about it. I guess 8 is probably about the best age to find out though. I don't think Christmas is going to be nearly as much fun this year. :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and had to comment because my 8 yo said he didn't believe in the easter bunny and my oldest (11) said if you don't believe in him he won't bring you anything and the same for Santa. The 8 yo decided he DID believe after all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails