Monday, March 28, 2005

Back to life, back to reality.

Home*School*Home

Well, the holiday is over and so is spring break. Today, I'm supposed to have a plan for how we will proceed with school the rest of the year, and basically, I don't. I tested the older two kids this week with the Texas Achievement test and they both did okay. They are at grade level. So, my plan was for the rest of the year to do less structured work, possibly literature studies and more exercise/PE since it is spring. All over the news, we are hearing about kids not getting enough exercise and one of my kids is getting a little bit chubby, so I think PE will be a big part of the new homeschool day plan. I just need to put my kind of hazy plans into a checklist form so the kids can check things off as they do them. They really seem to like checklists.

Well, I'm going to search the internet for a math curriculum that will make math make sense to my oldest son. If anyone has a suggestion, I'd love to hear it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails