Saturday, November 21, 2015

Working at my MT job.

I'm still a medical transcriptionist, working at home, despite many job applicatins and a couple of interviews, here I still am.  Today, I'm okay with it.  I got a lot of new accounts last week but they haven't been as bad as I anticipated.  I don't like change.  Today, the doctor I am typing for, got on the phone and immediately said very snottily, "Please. Transcribe. Every. Word. I. Say."   If it were my last day of work here at this job, I would .. and the last sentence I just typed would read as follows:

Um.  As was noted above, uh, uh, the patient has grown significantly, uh, uh, uh, and appears to be in a growth spurt.  Since uh, uh, uh, one year ago, um  there has been an approximate 17 pound weight gain and the patient um, has grown greater than 5 inches.

Annoying.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails