Tuesday, November 03, 2015

So ..

I had my little old surgery yesterday, the surgery that I had gotten the idea was going to be quick and pretty much painless and leave a small scar.  Well, that was not the case.  I have a scar from the front of my ear at the top, down under my jaw that is at least 6 inches.  They kind of peeled back my face to get to the salivary gland and on top of that, the biopsy results this time were not conclusive so now, again, I am waiting for biopsy results.  So lots of fun here.  We're watching a Friend's marathon, I'm sleeping off and on in my chair (not allowed to lie flat yet) and trying to make the best of it.  My husband is an excellent caregiver and it's a good thing because my daughter is not all better yet from her surgery last week.  Prayers would be appreciated.

We had a spectacular sunset here a couple of night ago, but living in the woods as we do, this was the best picture we could get of it.  

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails