Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Too much, too soon.

I started back to work yesterday for the first day since surgery and it did not go well.  I felt awful and my usual account did not have any work in it, so my supervisor assigned me to 4 more accounts.  Well, I've shared before all the nit-picky little things that can vary between accounts and how hard it is to keep up with what is bolded, what is not, what is verbatim and what accounts want you to edit the grammar and a million other things and then to keep these all in your head and make decisions in split seconds to try and go fast, fast, fast, in order to make enough lines to not get penalized, it's mind boggling and annoying and I hate it.  I spent half the day crying about it yesterday.  Then, I went to get my stitches out, thankfully my husband drove me so I could take a pain pill and nap a little on the way and then we went to meet some friends for dinner and had a lovely time, and then I decided to stop by Kroger and get my comfort foods which my husband had not bought at the grocery.  After my day at work, I felt in need of some comfort.  But walking through the grocery triggered an asthma attack and by the time we got home to my inhaler and I used it, I collapsed from exhaustion.  I did way too much on my first day back to real life.  :-(

Also, I hate my job more than ever, if that's even possible.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails