Saturday, November 07, 2015

Pretty much nothing.

It's funny how your world changes when you have a surgery like this.  I went from having a relatively normal day to day life to having the kind of  life where I pretty much sleep all the time and celebrate things like taking a shower, sleeping in my own bed, eating solid food  and  making it 5 hours without a pain pill. 

My son in Mississippi and I  were chatting about the surgery and he asked what else I had been up to ... well., pretty much nothing.   I'll get there eventually.   

I did find out yesterday that the final biopsy result was benign and I don't have to undergo another, deeper surgery and so now I can concentrate on getting better and building up my strength and getting back into life.  
 
 Meanwhile I am going to keep o celebrating the small victories.  :-) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails