Sunday, March 29, 2015

Catching up.

I have gotten behind this week, it seems in everything.  I've been expending a great deal of emotional energy on something and when I do that, it seems to sap my physical reserves as well.  This has led to a lot of crocheting and art journaling getting done this week and not a lot of anything else.  So on Friday, for example, I got up and did my 4 hours of annoying medical transcription work, then did some things around the house, went to pick up my mom's glasses and then my mom's sister, drove the hour to my mom's, visited for 2 hours, then drove my mom's sister back home then came home myself.  I had not one minute to myself and came home about 6:30 which wouldn't be a big deal if it didn't emotionally drain me to visit my mom.  It's rough and it takes a lot out of me.  This book explains this phenomenon.  I didn't do the dishes.  So Saturday, there is a huge, ginormous pile of dishes (our dishwasher has been out of service for like a year) and I came home to find that someone had stacked them neatly for me.  This person did not wash any of the dishes, but the stack of dirty dishes by the sink had been moved to the island and ,well, rearranged.  This won't help me get them done any quicker and actually does not help me at all, but for some reason, it did amuse me.  I took a picture of it.

Yesterday, I had yarn shopping to do with my daughter (priorities!!!), so today, I'm trying to conquer Mt. Dishmore.  :-P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails