Sunday, July 27, 2014

Wow, what a stormy, stormy night.

I spent a lot of time holding a trembling Freckles the dog who was terrified.  It just stormed and stormed and stormed.  I heard thunder that sounded like it was right on top of our house.  Whew.  The electricity went off and right back on a couple of times.  Max walked the  house, clicking his toenails on the floors so that even between the thunder claps, I didn't get much sleep.

I got up and went to church anyway.  My art was still on display.  I don't know how long they are planning to leave it up.  It makes me feel a bit self conscious.  I got several compliments on it, but I think I might be ready to take it down.  We'll see.  Everyone has encouraged me to sell it at craft sales, but I often can't sell at the ones my daughter goes to, because she sells through 4H and not just anyone can sell there and I work every Saturday which really cuts into sale times.  I don't know.

Anyway, after church, since I didn't get any sleep last night, I needed a nap and now that I am away, I'm preparing to go see my mom.  :-(  I really don't want to.  I'm not all that comfortable going to visit her in a faciilty and I almost always have to go by myself, but that's what I'm going to do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails