Saturday, July 19, 2014

Trying to figure out.

How to get through the week without a car.  As I may have mentioned, my husband is gone to work ALL the time now.  He went from being gone 4 days a week for about 12 hours to 5 days a week about 12 hours which really doesn't seem like that much of a change, but he's going in later, so he doesn't get home until about 7:00 p.m. most nights.  That makes it very difficult to share a car with him.  My son is working about 40 hours a week and generally leaves for work about the time I am getting finished with my job.  So I am trying to get to all my obligations without a vehicle.

Again.

Sigh.

It's frustrating.

My husband is shopping for a vehicle and he may buy one soon.  In the meantime, I may get the use of a vehicle without air conditioning, but as a menopausal female with a chronic infection (this is a long and recurrent theme on this blog and I don't want to get into it right now, but I reserve the right to whine about it.) and a constant, ongoing low grade fever, being without air conditioning is particularly difficult for me right now.  I'll take it though, if I can get some of these things on my list done.  I need to get some things done and crossed off.   I need to get my mom's VA benefits applied for again.  I need to get her car transferred into my son's name as we are buying it from her and I need to get her house appraised to sell.

Just feeling a bit overwhelmed today.

:-(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails