Thursday, July 03, 2014

Another summer cold.

This really has not been our summer.  (reminds me of the Friend's theme, "and it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your year...)   The pool's out.  This is the second summer cold that is going through the family.  It started yesterday with the younger 2 kids.  The court date is over and mom seems to be settling in, so the bigger things are better and it's just the small annoying little things that go on, so I guess that's okay.  The garden is growing.  I get to go see my peoples today even if I may have to leave some of the younger generation at home.  They are certainly old enough to do that and did I mention, I get to see my friends?  My fellow homeschooling moms have been such a help and such a support system to me.  I honestly don't know what I would have done without them.  One of them sent me this yesterday and I love it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails