Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What to do, what to do?

Now, what to do with the summer?  We've made a list of things we need to accomplish.  I have a ton of phone calls to make, I need to work on getting my mom's VA benefits and just a bunch of things.  Now that mom's life has settled down a little (I pray) I have a lot of doctors appointments and things I need to actually go to.  I've been doing a lot of rescheduling due to 1 crisis after another.  It's been very frustrating and stressful and I am hopeful that this summer will be a time of getting things done, seeing friends, enjoying my whole family being in the same house.  I also hope that we (meaning everyone besides me) get the pool up and running so that I can get in it and exercise.  I find exercising in the pool to be so much easier and I can do it longer so I have been looking forward to that all through the fall and winter. 

So far, we have not  done much.  There was the long holiday weekend and my oldest son brought home a cold, which the younger son has now caught.  So I guess we'll pass that thing around for a while before we begin doing anything. :-)
We have been catching up with our oldest, seeing films and videos from his phone and showing him ours, like the film of it snowing really hard the day after he and his friends went back to Mississippi after spring break.  (His friends had wanted to see snow and it had been stubbornly sunny all week. ).  We got to see his band in action, singing a song, with him playing bass guitar.  It was fun.  I didn't take him to see his grandma yesterday because of his cold. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails