Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Busy-ness.

We went to Indiana yesterday and stayed all day long and did the rest of the prom planning and dance lessons and got home around 9:30 last night.  Then today, I got up and worked and then called the Veterans Administration and re-made a doctors appointment I had had to cancel last week, then did some dishes and then got ready, went to town, went to the pharmacy, the grocery, the library and got my son a haircut and then went to a graduation party.  It's 8:00 p.m. and we've only been home a little while.  Tomorrow, I will go see my mom.  Please join me in praying that she will get used to her new surroundings and be happier.  It's been a very sad time lately.  I am glad that I still have the kids and their activities to distract me. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails