Monday, May 19, 2014

A little rest, then.

I had a little rest over the weekend and now I am going to get busy.  I've got to go to pick up mom an hour away, bring her back to our county for a doctor's appointment, then take her back.  We're going to the pain management clinic and I hope/pray we are not in there for too many hours this time.  I'm taking my art journaling supplies just in case I need to de-stress while there, which I more than likely will.  Then I have to get my son's car registration updated because he was in an accident over the weekend and his registration was not up to date.  So joy.  I tell you, if it's not one thing, it's another around here.  He's okay but for a couple of hours on Saturday when we didn't hear from him and wondered if Mississippi state law would require him to go to jail or his car to be impounded, was a bit nerve racking.

Sigh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails