Thursday, May 03, 2012

Okay then.

Well today, oldest son came in and said it was pretty awful at work.  He had to pack over 30,000 magazines into boxes and now he is exhausted and his back hurts.  I've been there but I hate to see my kids suffer.  I really hope he can sleep today.  Yesterday was pretty much a bust in the sleep department.  None of us are going to be all that perky today as there was a wolf spider in the living room last night.  My daughter tried to wake my husband and I to deal with it, but I can't cope with spiders and my husband wasn't getting out of bed.  So, she and her dog got in on my side of the bed and slept with us.  No one slept all that well.  Who could with something like that in the house?   I dreamed about spiders and, for some reason, proper comma usage.  When I got up this morning, youngest son had trapped the mama spider for daddy to deal with later and was busy killing the hundreds of babies that she carries on her back.  Now my husband is awake and dealing with the spider in the bathroom.  I don't know what we'd do if he couldn't handle it?  Call 9-1-1?

Move out?


3 comments:

Amy said...

OMG....that's just GROSS! Gives me the willies just looking at it! Hope everyone sleeps better tonight!!

Fatcat said...

Isn't it creepy? They are bigger than this picture in real life.

Freakmom said...

Ugh, brings back memories of the summer camp I worked at in college.

My aunt once moved out of an apartment when she spotted a snake in it. Just left and refused to go back. Her husband had to go and pack up all their belongings. That seems perfectly reasonable to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails