Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The air is fixed.

It's nice because today the pool temperature is only 74.  The crazy kids are in it, but I don't think I could take it.  I'm way too much of a wimp for that.  Tonight's low is going to be in the 50s, but then it is going to start warming up, up, up and then it will be warm enough for me in the pool.  I did get in the day before yesterday when it was just so incredibly hot in here, but yesterday and this morning, we kept it under control with the cooking outside, turning some computers and things off and putting a ginormous fan in the living room window.  Now that summer really seems to be getting here, I need to get a summer fun list together.  I've been looking at this site to get me started.  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails