Monday, May 21, 2012

Like, Africa Hot.

Okay, not really, but it's hot in here.  Our air conditioning has been faltering off and on all season and now it needs a new blower, which we won't get until tomorrow.   So the priority for the next couple of days is staying cool and not getting crabby with it.  Fortunately, I went to the grocery yesterday and so we have ice cream.  We have a refrigerator that works for cool drinks, an ice maker  and best of all, a swimming pool.  It's not all that big, but it works and once you get in there and get out, you stay cool for quite a while.  Also fortunately, my oldest son who now works third shift, can sleep through the heat much better than my husband who used to work third shift.   Also, I'm using an idea I got from a brilliant friend and cooking with the crock pot sitting outside on the deck.  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails