Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I don't like headaches.

I've had one for several days now, most of the time.  Each day, it is has seriously impacted my ability to work, making it take much, much longer to get my lines done.  I mean like 3 hours longer.  I have really been struggling.  Today I planned my day in my impaired head.  I thought, eventually I'd finish work and then I'd get up, wake my son up for work and go to town to get the Prilosec that I forgot in my headachey shopping yesterday.  Prilosec is a daily necessity for me and I'm completely out.   The only flaw in this plan is that when I woke said son up for work, he got ready for work and took the car that we share.  My husband is gone in his car too, so I'm without transportation.  Whenever he gets home, I'm going to have to go to town.  It frustrates me, because if I had been thinking clearly, I could have went earlier today.  Honestly, I'm barely functional.  If this thing doesn't go away by tomorrow I might have to go to the doctor.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hope you get to feeling better. I hate headaches!! Does drinking a cup of coffee help? I had to do that yesterday & I felt much better afterwards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails