Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm very glad.

That we have a light week this week.  We don't really have anything going on.  We need to focus on getting our house together, getting our summer chores done, getting our exercise program started and having a fun summer.  I'm so glad we don't have a party or baby shower any of the days this week after attending a party, a baby shower and then a party slash baby shower this weekend.  I don't know why those things seem to pile up like that, everything in one weekend, then nothing for a while, then 3 or 4 things, then nothing.  I guess that's actually a good thing.  Now we should be free to do our own thing until Father's Day weekend and I hope we accomplish a lot although now it's storming and that tends to make me not want to do anything.  :-P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails