Thursday, December 08, 2011

When is it?

I've been up and around and cleaning and doing various other things, then I sat back down at my computer.  My daughter looked up the Christmas countdown site that says 16 days, 10 hours, 13 minutes and 47 seconds until Christmas.  46.  45.  44.  43.  ....

I had a mini-panic attack.

Then we were talking about today and my daughter said "Does it seem like it should be almost 2:00 o'clock to you?  It seems like it should be later, like 3:30."  and my youngest son said "Mom thinks it should be NOVEMBER!"

He's right.

 


1 comment:

Gidget said...

That's hilarious! I have to keep reminding myself that it's Dec too. It's pretty cool that your kids have a good idea about time - my kids have no idea of the passage of time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails