Friday, December 16, 2011

Quiet.

It is very quiet around here as both of our boys are staying the night with friends.  My oldest son is gluten free and lactose free and so he packed a small cooler of food.  My friend offered to buy him whatever he needed, but I know that she doesn't normally shop in the grocery store in our town that stocks the most specialty foods and I also know that special foods are expensive.  He took some leftovers from our lunch, a carton of lactose free milk and a box of gluten free Chex.    This is the first official sleepover for my youngest.  They all 3 stayed with this same friend a few years ago when I had surgery, but that's the only time for him.  He was packed and ready to go by 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon, having finished all of his school-work.  He even had everything already in the car by that time.  Can you tell he was excited to go?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails