Monday, April 11, 2011

Tomato plant experiment.

We didn't actually plan this as an experiment.  We planted tomato plants last month at our 4H class.  My oldest left his in the car and I brought it in and put it in the north-facing kitchen window.  My other 2 kids brought theirs in and put them in the south-facing living room window.  The one on the left is from the south-facing window.  Big difference, isn't it?

Addendum:  I posted this and someone posted this in comments:


"What you meant to say was the one on the RIGHT is from the south facing window."


Yes.  Yes.  That is what I meant.

I can be such a dingbat sometimes.

Often times I have to look at my hands to see which one has the wedding ring, to remember which is left and which is right.  :-P

The tomato on the RIGHT is from the south facing window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you meant to say was the one on the RIGHT is from the south facing window.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails