Sunday, April 17, 2011

10 reasons we love homeschooling.

1.  More family time.

2.  Less rushing around.

3.  Rarely getting up early.

4.  No repetitive, annoying homework.

5.  Fun science experiments.

6.  Reading a ton of books together.

7.  The ability to take a day off if we need to.

8.  More time for kids hobbies and interests.

9.   Flexibility.

10.  Field trips are also family time.

Someone asked me this morning if I was going to continue to homeschool and I just said "of course, we love it" but I could kind of tell she didn't get it, and possibly thought I was a little crazy.  :-)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I could steal your list & post it right on my own blog. I TOTALLY 'get it'.

Breezy Point Mom said...

Some brick and mortar school moms actually think we have it harder! Go figure. I wouldn't trade this lifestyle for anything.

Martha Jin said...

we're homeschooling too, and i love your list. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails