Monday, April 11, 2011

Hanging pictures on our newly painted wall.

This is still a work in progress.  I have some artwork from my oldest 2 kids, but my youngest has not finished his yet, so he's got a blank frame as a placeholder for his art.  Those velcro picture hanger things are really great - such an improvement over nails.  Some of these are crooked, and it seems to be a never ending process trying to straighten them up, but I think it would be much worse if we'd had to use nails.  With the velcro, we just pull it off and stick it back on and then ask if it is straight to which everyone inevitably says no.  I don't care if it isn't perfect, it makes me happy. 

2 comments:

Freakmom said...

I think it is artistic if they are kind of crooked. That's my story anyway.

Amy said...

Love your wall! My internet has been down for about three days, so now I'm having to play 'catch-up' on all my favorite blogs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails