Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I don't like getting up early.

I feel tired all day.  If I did it all the time, that would be different, but I don't.  Added to my tiredness is that this seems to be the day that never ends.  I went to the dentist, then to the grocery, then home, then to work, then home to wash dishes and cook and go with the kids for a walk, then off again to take the kids to youth group.  After I dropped them off at youth, I ran a couple of errands in town and then came back to my mom's house to finish work.  I ran out of work this morning and now  I'm taking a tiny break from the infectious disease consult that also seems to never be gonna end to type this blog post.  After this, I have to go pick up one kid, then wait an hour and pick up the other.  I'll be back home around 9:00 o'clock, just in time to relax a tiny bit and go to bed at 10:00.  I'm ready for bed now.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails