Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today, finally.

I'm going to get to eat my birthday cake.  Yum.  I can't wait.   Since I've been gluten free, I've had a craving for chocolate cake with bakery icing.  I mean, for a year and a half.   I found out that at Kroger, I can buy a tub of their buttercream icing and so I bought one the other day.  I've also found that the Betty Crocker gluten free cake mixes are yummy, so today, finally, I will get to have the two together.  That is, if there is enough icing left to ice the cake.  Somehow, mysteriously, the bright blue icing has been disappearing from the tub and also mysteriously, a couple of my children (mostly the female one)  have been spotted with blue teeth.  Also yesterday while my daughter was babysitting, I let the kids have some cupcakes with the icing on them.  I had bought a pound so I thought there'd be enough, but now I'm wondering.  This has been such a busy, busy (but good!) week and weekend that today, after work, is the only opportunity I will have to celebrate.  I am so tired that after the cake eating, I might take a nap.   :-)

1 comment:

:)De said...

Wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails