Friday, March 25, 2011

Yesterday turned out fine.

I ended up getting quite a bit of stuff done.  I took Max to the vet and got him some medications for his kennel cough.  I took the garbage out and cleaned the bathrooms and the kids and I worked on the faux board and batten wall treatment we're doing in the dining room.  That was woodworking class because no one wanted to go outside, it was too cold! It went from the 80s to the 40s in one day here in Kentucky.  Later on in the afternoon, I took my oldest son driving.  He's 18 and hasn't got his license yet because of the whole broken right ankle that went on forever and then if he'd gotten his permit when he was 17, he'd have had to wait a year to get his driver's license and if he waited until after his 18th birthday, he'd only have to wait 6 months.  It is quicker doing it this way, even though it seems long and he can go for his license next month.  So I took him driving.  He has not been wanting to go but finally agreed.  Oh.  My.  Goodness. It was interesting.  Kind of scary.  I'm proud to say that I only screamed once.  I did giggle kind of hysterically for a little bit, but anyway, we got through it and after the first 15 minutes, it wasn't quite as terrifying ... :-)    Whew.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails