Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So far, so good.

This has been a good day so far.  I have reached an important weight loss goal  (woohoo!) and my work is going exceedingly well today.  I've only been here an hour and a half and I'm pretty much done.  1 more report and I'll get to go home!  I have not been typing fast either ... I had 5 reports from a doctor who uses ready made templates and all I have to fill in is a few things like left or right and a couple of numbers on each one.  It's great. Some of the templates (done by someone else) are a bit sloppy and so I go around correcting some things and then I'm done.  The perfectionist in me, just won't let the bad grammar go.  Anyway, it's a good day for this to happen because we've got 4H today and a meeting with the homeschool group and will be out and about most of the afternoon.  I have several little details that  I need to take care of for the meeting and I have to get permission slips signed for a field trip tomorrow.  After 4H we're going out to eat with the homeschool group which is always fun even though I can't really eat anything where we go, which is Fazoli's, because kids eat for a dollar on Tuesdays, even, apparently, really big kids.  :-)  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails