Thursday, March 10, 2011

Now, today.

Now the girl's got the cold, the youngest is worse and the oldest has his wisdom teeth incisions hurting him a lot and is out of pain meds, except for regular Tylenol and Ibuprofen.  It's just fun around here.  Anyone want to come over for a visit?  Two of the kids did school today, the 2 oldest.  It's getting kind of complicated to keep up with who is doing school each day, but I'm writing it all down in my calendar.  I got quite a bit of my stuff done today, housework, laundry, garbage - you know all the fun stuff.  On my breaks, I've been reading The Hunger Games which we were finally able to get from the library.  I'm reserving judgment until I see how it turns out.  I've picked up on my reading again, which I am thankful for, since I've always enjoyed reading and haven't been able to do much of it, for some reason, since my Dad passed away last year.  I'm on my third book this week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails