Monday, March 21, 2011

Scheduled fun.

I recently signed up for Cozi.  It's a family calendar service.   It emails reminders to our family members of things we have scheduled.  I think I'm really going to like it.  When I was typing in all the things we had scheduled with our homeschool groups, doctor's appointments and 4H, I decided to throw in a scheduled family game day on the third Sunday of every month.  So yesterday we played games.  It was a pretty day and we might have gone outside and played games, but at least 2, maybe 3 people still have nasty coughs and snotty noses from the cold, so we stayed in and played spoons, I Doubt It, 21, War and Last Word.  We laughed a lot.  I'm glad I thought to schedule in some fun so we wouldn't do our usual Sunday "What do you want to do?" "I don't know, what do you want to do?"  routine.  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails