Friday, March 04, 2011

A day with no school.

We didn't even try to do any school today.  The girl does feel somewhat better and the oldest son seems okay, although he is, of course, having some jaw pain.  They probably could have done school, but I didn't force the issue.  I always have to work when I'm sick and go right back to work a couple of days after surgery, so I am sympathetic to them wanting time off to recuperate.  We'll get our days in, I'm not worried about that.  I am glad we got ahead around Christmas so now missing these days isn't hurting us too badly.  We do like summers off, most of us, although I think my youngest would rather do school in the summer because he doesn't like to go outside as much when it's really hot.  This is his favorite time of the year to go outside. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails